6" Diameter Heavy Duty Orange Dry Hole Saw Bit DP46339
Dry core bit for drilling through brick and block and non-reinforced concrete
- Highest quality diamond and longest life.
- Wider segments with heavier barre wall to withstand harder brick and helps prevents segment loss.
- Very high quality diamond and longer coring life.
- Not for use in reinforced concrete.
- Slots in core help with cooling during dry coring.
Ordering Information (Dry Hole Saws)
- Not all types of brick and block can be drilled. Please call for details.
- 9" Drill Depth and 5/8"-11 Hub
- Jacobs Chuck adapter available for hand held rotary drills 5/8"-11 thread to straight shank. Please call to order.
- Custom bonds, extra core length and re-segmenting is not available on dry core bits.