KOR-IT K-401, K-416, and K-616 Gasoline Powered Core Drill Machines
Get the job done faster and reduce job costs
- Quick set up and tear down
- Drill faster with gasoline motors (8.75 & 17.5 hp).
- Minimize lane closure/traffic control requirement.
- Increased bit life with very stable drilling platform.
- Gain independence in the field
- Stand-alone gasoline system with optional electric start requires no additional power supplies
- Obtain years of use and dependable performance with stable drilling platform
- Heavy-duty, dual-precision ground columns and tenz-alloy precision machined carriage assembly.
- Smooth-precision ball feed screw system.
- Capable of handling large and small hole drilling.
K-401 & K-416 Flexible Gasoline Powered Core Drill Machines
- Carried and/or mounted on a trailer, pickup or van.
- Accurate hole drilling positioning and easy alignment of drill platform with 4″ Delrin wheels.
- 8″, 16″ and 24″ diameter core bit capacity.
- Variable Rpm: 300 to 1100 bit Rpm
- Water swivel
- Weight 285 lbs.
- K-401-G8: 8.75 hp gasoline power, 6″ diameter bit capacity, 24″ carriage travel, pull start.
- K-401-G17E:17.5 hp gasoline motor, electric start w/ battery & charger, 8″ diameter bit capacity, 24″ carriage travel.
- K-416-G17E:17.5 hp gasoline motor, electric start w/ battery & charger, 16″ diameter bit capacity, 24″ carriage travel.
- K-616-G17E:17.5 hp gasoline motor, electric start w/ battery & charger, 16″ diameter bit capacity, 8″ auger capacity, 24″ carriage travel.
- Comes with our LIFETIME WARRANTY!
KOR-IT is the only manufacturer standing behind its core drill products with a no hassle, replacement warranty. K-400 Series Gasoline Powered Core Drill Machines comes standard with KOR-IT’s LIFETIME WARRANTY, which covers the drill stand and all manufactured components for the lifetime you own the core drill machine. The gasoline core drill motor is covered by Vanguard for three years.
The K-400 gasoline powered core drill machines can be used for various core drilling applications. These include drilling through concrete, asphalt, brick, slabs, walls, and more.