K-700 BUCKET MOUNTED CORE DRILL MACHINE, HYDRAULIC MOTOR, 16-48-INCH BIT DIAMETER CAPACITY, 24-INCH DRILLING DEPTH, 60 GALLON WATER TANK, 12VDC WATER PUMP.
Save Time and Increase Your Profits – Perfect For Civil Contractors
K-700 Skid Steer Mounted Hydraulic Core Drill
Independence In The Field With Skid-Steer Hydraulic Powered Bucket Mounted Drilling System
- Minimizes Time Required For Each Job
- Longer Bit Life With Stable Drilling Platform
- Drill Faster With High Horse Power Hydraulic Core Drill Systems
- Easy Removal Bucket System From Skid-Steer For Maximum Flexibility
- Accurate Hole Positioning and Easy Alignment of Drill Platform
- Up To 72″ Diameter Core Bit Capacity
- Stand-Alone System, No Additional Power Supplies Required
- 50 Gallon Polyethylene Water Tank Reservoir and 12 VDC Pump
The K-700 Series Core Drill System Includes:
- Heavy Duty K-201 Series Core Drill
- Modified Skid Steer or Loader Bucket to Hook-Up To Your Equipment
- Heavy Duty, Precision Ground Column and Precision Machined Roller Carriage Assembly
- All Hydraulic Hoses and Quick Connects
- 50-Gallon Water Tank and All Water Pumps and Fittings
- Hydraulic Core Drill Comes With Our LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Skid steer systems vary from manufacturers. Therefore, hoses and harnesses from your skid steer system to our flow control are not included. A two-wire electrical harness will be needed to power the Shurflo Water Pump. Harness not included.