The EK-160-G616 Can Be Used For Trailer-Mounted High Production Concrete and Asphalt Core Drilling or Remote Core Drilling Away From The Trailer!
The EK-160-G616 comes standard with a 17.5HP Gasoline Motor, with Electric (Key) Start and a 16 amp charging system, yielding a variable 300 to 1300 RPM, for core drilling up to a 16″ bit diameter capacity. The core drill itself has a 24-inch vertical carriage travel.
This gasoline-powered trailer-mounted core drill machine includes a premium Core Drill Positioning System, for easy core drill alignment.
Trailer Mounted Core Drill
The is EK-160-G616 on a 82″wide full size, single axle, steel construction trailer equipped with a hydraulic assisted lift to remove the core drill in the event you need to core drill in a remote location off the road. The trailer is 60″ x 96″ steel bed construction and has an outside dimension of 132″ x 82″. It's 3450 lbs. rated, and we supply it with dual rear levelers for additional drilling stability.
Adjustable tongue jack and caster and electric brake system for safe towing, as well as running and brake lights pre-wired. The 4-wire electrical connection is provided to interface with the towing vehicle. Additionally, we provide the license plate holder, two 195R15 tires, and a 200-gallon water system with a 12 VDC water pump, which demands 2 GPM. We supply you with a 12 volt group 65 battery provides power for water pump and an electrical on/off switch.
Core Drill Machine and Auger Combination
Note: this "EK-160-G616" model comes with the upgraded 8" auger capability, which is an additional spindle within the core drill machine itself. (do not attempt to use both the core drill bit and auger at the same time)
Get The Job Done Faster and Reduce Job Costs with a Trailer Mounted Core Drill.
- Quick Set-Up and Tear-Down
- Drill Faster with Gasoline Motors
- Drills 3-4 Times Faster Than Electric Drill Machines
- Minimize Lane Closure and Traffic Control Requirements
- Increased Bit Life with Very Stable Drilling Platform
- Easy Removal From Vehicle When Not In Use
Gain Field Independence With A Trailer Mounted Core Drilling System
- Stand-Alone System, No Additional Power Supplies Required!
- 200-Gallon Polyethylene Horizontal Water Tank System
- Stable Drilling Platform Provided by Full-Size Trailer
EK-160-G616 Core Drill Machine Standard Package Includes:
- Gasoline powered core drill system includes:
- Core Drill Positioning System – For Easy Core Drill Alignment
- 17.5HP Gasoline Motor, with Electric (Key) Start
- Variable RPM: 300 to 1300 Bit RPM
- 16 amp charging system
- Up to a 16″ bit diameter capacity
- 24-inch carriage travel
- 82″-wide full size, single axle, steel construction trailer
- Hydraulic -assisted lift to remove core drill for remote drilling
- 60″ x 96″ steel bed, 132″ x 82″ outside dimension
- 3450 lbs. rated, dual rear levelers for drilling stability
- Adjustable tongue jack and caster
- Electric brake system for safe towing
- Running and brake lights pre-wired
- 4-wire electrical connection to interface with towing vehicle
- License plate holder
- 195R15 tires
- 200-gallon water system
- 12 VDC water pump
- Demand 2 GPM
- 12 volt group 65 battery provides power for water pump
- Electrical on/off switch
- 8" auger capability